I am not content I am subdued.
I am not warm I am sweaty and too hot.
Uncomfortable.
I may be awake but I am so, so tired.
I am not ready to deal with the day but I will be forced to.
I have been up since five- I did not go to bed nearly early enough for this.
I have to do adult things and make adult decisions but I still want to sit in my moms lap. To hold her hand, for her to rub my back and take me to appointments and not leave me alone and tell me whats right and what's wrong because the world is so grey that it's hard sometimes to know what to do.
I want to know how to love and what love is.
I want to know what it's like when you're 'in love' I want to know if anyone will ever feel that way about me and if I'll ever feel that way about anyone else.
I want to talk to people.
I don't want to talk to people.
I don't want to grow up.
I don't want to work.
I don't want to feel.
I don't want to cry.
I don't want to think.